Earlier this month, Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued a proclamation declaring June 2018 as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” in California. In this video, CalVet Secretary Dr. Vito Imbasciani discusses why it’s important to ensure LGBTQ veterans — and all veterans — have access to the benefits they have earned through military service.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Putting the “In Memory of” back into Memorial Day
- Major John E. Cleckner left legacy of veteran advocacy in Northern California
- Expo in Fresno to teach disabled veterans business owners how to get state and federal contracts
- Torrance, Oceanside keep Armed Forces Day tradition marching on
- How to make the most of veterans services at the DMV