The Veterans Home of California – Fresno provides care for aging veterans. ValleyPBS recently visited the state of the art facility and met with two residents who served in the United States Navy during WWII. Gordon Scott of Kingsburg and Elsa Barry of Fresno both moved into the Veterans Home in 2017. Stories of Service: Veterans Home – Fresno, a 7- minute video, will air through September.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fresno veterans and staff celebrate 5th Annual Founder’s Day
- Past, Present & Future – CalVet honors trailblazers at 2018 Women Veterans Reception
- On Oct. 13, California Vietnam Veterans Memorial marks 30 years
- Resident’s mural puts the ‘Home’ in West LA Veterans Home
- Native American veterans celebrate history and heritage today in Sacramento