The Veterans Home of California – Fresno provides care for aging veterans. ValleyPBS recently visited the state of the art facility and met with two residents who served in the United States Navy during WWII. Gordon Scott of Kingsburg and Elsa Barry of Fresno both moved into the Veterans Home in 2017. Stories of Service: Veterans Home – Fresno, a 7- minute video, will air through September.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- CalVet assists veterans with a pathway to citizenship
- Redding Veterans Home resident featured as part of Women’s Military History Week
- CalVet celebrates Women’s Military History Week
- CalVet wins 2019 Abraham Lincoln Pillar of Excellence Award
- Flooding affects five counties and prompts state of emergency from Governor Newsom